Thursday, May 12, 2011

Su Casa

Eyes on the road.
Something's been bothering me lately.

I've been thinking that, for the most part, this blog has been a one-sided affair.  I post, you read, you reply, rinse, repeat.  Instead of posting a Song of the Week and coasting into Saturday, I'd like to break that cycle.  And I need your help.

I want to hear from you this weekend.  What are your favorite parts of the blog?  What could you live without?  What topics do you wish I'd write about more?  Which specific posts were your favorites?  Least favorites?  Tell me anything on your mind.  I promise you won't hurt my feelings.  I love writing all of it, mostly because I love sharing the whole dern musical experience with y'all.  

So, let me hear it!  Comment below, or write me on Twitter, or send an email with the subject "Blog." 

Thanks, as always, for your comments and thoughts here at the Blogeroo.  Every email/tweet/comment this weekend will be read and replied to, I promise. 

I'll see y'all here Monday for Another Cup of Coffee.  I think y'all will be excited about this month's guest--I definitely am!

TGIThursday,
CM

No comments:

Post a Comment