Monday, May 16, 2011

Another Cup of Coffee with Cory Branan

For those just catching up, I do a monthly feature with the Vinyl District.  I interview a different person in the Memphis music community: artists, sound guys, business people, superfans, etc.  The idea is that, over time, we might see how all the pieces fit together to make something really special.  It's called Another Cup of Coffee.

This month, I got to talk with one of my favorite singer/songwriters, and someone whose music I've praised often in this space.  I think y'all will really enjoy our conversation--I know I did. 

So please, hop on over to TVD and enjoy Another Cup with Cory Branan!

(Note: To read all the past Another Cups of Coffee, click here.  You can stay updated on all my blog posts, here and elsewhere, by subscribing to the blog or bookmarking this page

Also, if you'd like to subscribe to TVD Memphis,
click here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment