Monday, July 06, 2009

Leaving Tennessee

Heylo, Blogworld!

I've got a little news for y'all. This fall I'm moving to New York City, which means I'll be leaving Tennessee in due time.

The good news is that this is the right call for me and my career at this point, and I can't tell you how excited/nervous/anxious/happy I am. Come autumn, I'll have a new record, new interwebs to play with, hot new blog action, tons of new shows (many in the Great White Northeastland), and a new home. I. Can't. Wait.

The bad news is that it's hard to leave home.

So, what's the best way to say goodbye? How about throwing a gigantic party, playing my favorite venue in Nashville, packing the bill with my favorite friends and artists in town, and having one huge, glorious, final concert before I leave?

Yeah, let's do that.

MARK IT!

Leaving Tennessee - A Going-Away Concert
Friday, September 4

The Basement

Chris Milam, with...

Matt Woods
Nick Pagliari
Moriah Harris
And mucho, mucho more!
$7, and all Milam merchandise will be on sale and available for barter!

Plenty more info very soon, but I wanted to go ahead and get the word out as soon as possible. If you have ever...
1) Known
2) Liked
3) Hated
4) Kind of recognized
5) Largely forgotten
6) Cooked for
...me, you absolutely have to be there. It wouldn't be the same without you.

Another Southern boy who dreams of nights in NYC,
CM

No comments:

Post a Comment