Monday, August 18, 2008

It's Been a Long Time Coming

If you've been asking yourself, "what's Chris been doing for the last 3 days," the answer is simple:

Last Thursday I got home to find 1000 copies of the new record waiting for me. I took them out and hugged them and smelled them and talked to them. I then started to build things with them, like a chair, which I'm sitting in. I also built this fort, which I'm typing from. I also taped 45 of them together to make a "Milam-Rod" that's essentially just a long pole of my CDs and I've been going around town with my window rolled down hitting people with the MilamRod and shouting, "You just got Milam-ed!"

And what I'm trying to say is this: I have, in my possession, the new record, and I'm very excited about it. As I type this, CDBaby is uploading pre-sell information, sending the album digitally to ITunes, and playing the record and dancing and getting Milam-ed.

Go head and mark it down: the Tin Angel EP will be out Tuesday, October 7.

Plenty more soon about pre-sell info, the record release show, and upcoming tour dates. In the meantime, picture me taking my first nap in months with a blanket made of CDs, and a pillow of CDs, and a stuffed animal stuffed with (you guessed it) CDs.

Waiting is the hardest part,
CM

No comments:

Post a Comment