Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Get Em While They're Hot!

Calling all Nashvillians, Middle Tennesseans, and folks in a tri-state area who'd like to make a roadtrip...I have an urgent and extremely important announcement to make....

CANNONBALL!

Chris Milam at 3rd and Lindsley
October 22nd
$5


As of today, tickets are officially on-sale for this show. We're pre-selling tickets for only $5. This show will be full band, a ton of new songs, part of a Black Flag Militia bill (so you know it'll be good)...you absolutely DO NOT want to miss this show!

Anyway, anyone and everyone interested in coming should contact me for the tickets. Just email me at this address with the subject "Tickets":
chris@chrismilam.com

This is a show I'm already looking forward to, and I'd love to see you there--hit me up and get a ticket before they're gone!

Grab it and growl,
MILAM

P.S. Show on September 19th at the Rutledge, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment