Monday, April 04, 2011

Coast To Coast: Spring Tour 2K11

More dates TBA soon!
Okay, real quick:

Today kicks off my spring tour.  I'm calling it Coast To Coast, since I'm playing shows on both coasts.  Clever, yes?  As you're reading this, I'm already somewhere on I40-West.  Maybe Texas, maybe New Mexico, maybe all the way to California...who knows?

So, what does this mean?

Blogging:
Tours mean running tour blogs.  I'll be posting regularly from the road--sometimes a lot, sometimes a little.  To stay up, you can subscribe here.

Facebook/Twitter:
I'll be tweeting and posting pictures on the regular.  Find me on Twitter and Facebook for all the in-betweens.

YouTube:
I'll be posting video clips from the shows and funny stuff backstage, so be sure to subscribe to the YouTube Channel.

Shows:
If I'm playing near you, come say hey!  If I'm playing near a friend, tell 'em what's up.  With touring, a little word of mouth goes a long way.  Y'all have been amazing about spreading the word in the past, and I can't wait to see so many of you again soon!

Here's the show schedule (more dates to be added, so check here for all the latest):



See y'all soon!
CM

No comments:

Post a Comment