Wednesday, March 23, 2011

YouTube Concert (Bonus Edition!)

(We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming--YouTube Concerts every Wednesday--to bring you a little something extra.)

Back in February, the folks at Ardent Studios asked me to be a part of their long-running Ardent Presents series.  They bring in different artists to perform a short set in their studio, record it, videotape it, and then release it. Ardent's been home to legends, icons, and heroes, from Dylan to Zeppelin, from BB King to Big Star, and everyone in between.  So, it was a real honor to be a part of this series.

Now, I'm happy to announce that my Ardent Presents is up!  Enjoy:

Read the piece they asked me to write about my experience.

Listen to/download the mp3:
(Note: Click the down arrow on the player's right sidebar to download the full session):
Ardent Presents: Chris Milam by Ardent Presents

Watch these two videos: (more coming!)




Doing this was an incredible experience.  I hope y'all have as much fun watching/listening as I did playing it. 

More soon,
CM

No comments:

Post a Comment