Monday, March 14, 2011

Another Cup of Coffee With Cameron Mann

Back in December, the Vinyl District--an awesome music blog with sites in different cities--approached me about doing a running feature.  So, once a month, I interview a different person in the Memphis music community: artists, sound guys, business people, superfans, etc.  The idea is that, over time, we might see how all the pieces fit together to make something really special.

The piece is called Another Cup of Coffee.

In January, I talked with local singer/songwriter Jeremy Stanfill.  Last month, I spoke with Cindy Cogbill at the International Folk Alliance. 

So hop on over to TVD and enjoy March's Another Cup of Coffee with Cameron Mann!

(Note: The posts themselves will appear only at TVD, but I'll always post an intro and link here.  So, you can stay updated on all my blog posts, here and elsewhere, by subscribing to the blog or bookmarking this page

Also, if you'd like to subscribe to TVD Memphis,
click here.  And you can read all of my Another Cup of Coffee posts archived in the future by clicking the banner at the top of the page.  Enjoy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment