Monday, April 27, 2009

YouTube Concert

Check it out: I'm debuting a brand new song!

This is the first of many YouTube Concerts I'll be doing for the next several weeks, and I'm really excited to play some music for y'all. It's a perfect way to share a bunch of new, unreleased songs with everyone. So please, enjoy and share.

Below is the full lineup of YouTube Concert dates. Hit up the YouTube Channel at noon on the given days to find a brand new video! Or, better yet, subscribe to the channel so you get up-to-the-minute updates.

YouTube Concerts:
April 27
May 4
May 11
May 13
May 18
May 20
May 25
June 1

And now....enjoy!



Hope y'all enjoy! Another new video next Monday...
CM

1 comment:

Michael said...

As a fan of music I approve of the song. As a geographer I approve of the map. Conical projection Milam, way to be.

Post a Comment