Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Y'all Come Back Now

Everyone,

I know it's been over a month since my last entry here. I know that much has happened since then....in your life, in my life. It's like we don't even TALK anymore. Between the kids and work, soccer practices, and God forbid I watch the GAME every once in a while...well, I just need a break from you. It's not a break up--just a little break. I'll be back one day and everything will be just like it was, only better, because I'll be clean and you'll have lost some weight. We'll ship the kids off to Bible camp and spend the summer on the docks, fishing and chasing fireflies and making sweet love under the constellations. But for the next week or so, I'm out.

Ya hear?
Chris

2 comments:

Michael said...

You'll never change.

Oh. And duh. Vertical Horizon's new album is already out.

Anonymous said...

that's what you always say. just like a man!

Post a Comment