Monday, May 22, 2006

Two New Songs....and Videos


So, I've been MIA. Nearly 1000 miles, 30 SPFs, two shows, and one sunburn later, I'm back in Nashville for good. Until Tuesday.

I'll have plenty to share soon, but please accept this gift from the Gods of Rock to whet your appetite, you crazed little gopher: what you're about to see are two brand new songs from me, recorded live from my show at 3rd and Lindsley in Nashville, May 8. One is called "Talkin' Divinity Blues" and the other is called "A Song I Used to Know." Mucho propers to Tyler Cain for playing harp on the latter--he's good like that.

So, to watch these videos, do this:
www.chrismilam.com
Then Media
Then Videos
Click the title you're looking for (there's only two, genius)
Click the lyrics to read, too.

OR, go directly to YouTube:
For "Talkin' Divinity Blues" or
For "A Song I Used to Know"

Until the next course,
Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sun ain't gettin' any safer, white people, you gotta remember to put on that sunblock, especially if you live in the South. Global warming and ozone depletion are gonna start kicking your asses REAL bad unless you slap on the SPF 45+ with UVA and UVB, that broad spectrum. Don't skip on it.

Post a Comment